Meguiars Sale - dirt cheap

From: Josh (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 15:47:13 EDT

Taken from a forum I frequent... Some killer deals to be had so act quickly.

- Josh

*********************************

Guys,
I stumbled across this website tonite. It's Meguiars way of giving to the
people in New Orleans who were affected by the Hurricane. Check out this
website for insane deals on detailing products direct from Meguiars. This
is a legitimate situation, as it comes directly from Meguiars.

Link to products:

http://stores.ebay.com/Meguiars-Katrina-Relief

Link to authenticity page, for those who doubt:

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sh...p?threadid=8333

Just thought I'd spread the love around for those of you out there who are
really into detailing. Its for a great cause and a great change to pick up
some great product.

Shipping on a single item is kinda high, but multiple items make it cheap.