Help - stupid window cranks and Voltage needle needed

From: Ryan Stewart (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 14:38:39 EDT

OK<

I have posted about this before, and some kind soul even sent me a
couple of clips I promptly misplaced.....

Anyhow, I need the little C-Clips that hold the window cranks on in my
99 R/T. I have never been able to find a C-Clip that matched it at the
auto parts stores. If someone has some they could sell me or tell me
EXACTLY what I need to look for at the autoparts store, it would be
GREATLY appreciated!

I also need one of the small gauge needles for the dash, lost my voltage
one. Anyone have an extra they can spare?

Thanks in advance fellas,

Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Bored 'n Juiced