Re: Where to get an outer tie rod??

From: sneezer@gmail.com
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 21:08:25 EDT

Rockauto stocks them. My local Autozone does as well. I was planning on getting
mine from Autozone when I redo the entire front end. Price was cheaper than
Rockauto too, but Rockauto sells Moog components.

Kevin
1992 CC 318 2wd

In article <20050913220437.52698.qmail@web33210.mail.mud.yahoo.com>,
dkramarsky68@yahoo.com (Dan Kramarsky) writes:

> DMLers:
>

> Does anyone deal with "Suspension Plus"? They have a full page ad in the
Mopar Muscle
> mag.
>
> I need a passenger-side, outer tie rod for a 1992 Dak 4x2.
>
> Anyone know what that should cost me? ( a ballbark figure is ok )
>

> Any suggestions as to who I should order from would be helpful too.
Thanks!!!!