Re: Re: Hotchkis Kit and Tire Rub Questions

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 00:53:13 EDT

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findTireByBrandDetail.do?rcz=92071&rc=CRCINT&cs=275&pc=40155&typ=Truck%2FSUV&rd=17&ar=50

Get the Nitto NT-450 Extreme Performance for the front-- 275-50-17s... Look nearly the same design as the Toyo-- and the correct height.. put the other set of 275-55s away for next year.

Treadwear: 300
Traction: A
Temperature: A

Speed Rating: VR

The Nittos run $130.99 each from Discount tire.

Welcome to big/little.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292