Re: Tires, traveling and Denver '06

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 17:08:52 EDT

On Thu, September 22, 2005 3:38 pm, Bill Day said:

> From looks of stock GenII should ahve no problem with their "moderate"
> trails.

I wouldn't think so. I've been thinking the "moderate" trails look a lot
like what I used to call "driving around the hills looking at the scenery"
when I lived in Utah. But I want to try some of the easy trails first to
see them in person, then we can decide as a group where we want to go from
there.

> I have a spare set
> of rims now, stock steel 15x6 that I may mount MTs on for shits and
> giggles and keep my factory 15x7 for the ATs

Sounds a lot like the system I had for my Swampers (which are still
available, BTW). It works out quite well as long as you don't mind
changing tires.