Re: Tires, traveling and Denver '06

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 15:38:51 EDT

>From looks of stock GenII should ahve no problem with their "moderate" trails.
I have had the DAK in water that was just about handle depths and made it
with some sputter.... so I aint to worried about that. I have a spare set
of rims now, stock steel 15x6 that I may mount MTs on for shits and giggles
and keep my factory 15x7 for the ATs

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016