Re: Tires, traveling and Denver '06

From: Traci Pearson (pearsontechcomm@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 10:53:27 EDT

I sure hope so! Depends on what else is going on around the same time.
Actually, it mostly depends on if I have a race at the same time. Gotta
have priorities, you know!

;-)

At 08:27 AM 9/23/2005, you wrote:

>On Thu, September 22, 2005 8:40 pm, Traci Pearson said:
> >
> > Traci (in Colorado)
>
>So, Traci, since we're going to all this trouble to hold a meet in your
>back yard, can we count on you at least making an appearance?
>
>--
>Jason Bleazard http://drazaelb.blogspot.com Burlington, Ontario
>his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
>hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

Traci Pearson
Pearson Technical Communication
Writing, Editing, Information Design • Print and Online
pearsontechcomm@comcast.net
(303) 410-9101