Re: The Dak is gone/Buy American...etc.

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 12:02:27 EDT

On Fri, September 23, 2005 11:52 am, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Probably had to be, to make up for all that lost vacation time! ;-)

All I know is, if I worked like they did, I'd be burned out in a big
hurry. But then, I don't get anywhere nearly as much vacation time. When
the company pushes me to be here constantly and demands overtime hours,
each hour of work they get isn't nearly as productive as it could be if I
were better rested. The German idea seems to me like it would work out
better in the long run, but I'm just another generic worker drone and not
a manager, so what do I know?