Re: Hi-Beam/Low beam switch

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 17:21:51 EDT

Hey, Josh!

<snip>IIRC it was less than $40<snip>

Like $39.99?

<snip> Since you're not a drinker you should have it done before you start.
Just
pull the shrouds off of the column (5 screws on the bottom) and the turn
 signal switch (and wand) is held on by (IIRC) 2 more screws. I believe
them
 all to be philips head <snip

I believe you're correct, sir...I hadda pull the lower shroud off to replace
the flasher unit

<snip>...but am not sure because my beer content was above
 nominal levels that day<snip>

Geez, I don't remember any "nominal beer level" when I was a drinker?!??!!?
Thassshh prolly why I hadda shtopp...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(*sheesh* - another trip to the parts guy)
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/