Re: Hi-Beam/Low beam switch

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 00:05:19 EDT

On my Gen II's all those screws were torx.. and teh ones that held the
actual switch in place were the button torx (anti-theft style). Still a
piece of cake to change though..
I swapped out the multi function from one of my parts trucks.. I just wish
it would have solved the problem; which was similar, maybe my replacement
was bad.
Aaron