Re: RE: satellite isp (was: Rita traffic)

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 19:51:22 EDT

I looked int to the direcway service and the wild blue one and before I dumped
the dough got lucky and got a lowened DSL 7-8 miles out side of town.
Granted my speeds are not very high(128 up max and 512 down, if Im lucky).
but where my home isl ocated satellite and latency or lowend dsl(about 10
times faster than average dialup) is my only choise. At $30 a month for my
DSL ontop of my phone bill, cost was a no brainer especially since I like to
play Quake Fortress still, almost 10 years after the original Quake came
out....

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016