RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Hi-Beam/Low beam switch

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 19:42:25 EDT

Pffffffttttt...yah, I guess it frightened both of you! Let us know what
fixes it. You are batting a thousand on the fix-o-meter lately...

I have four Hella 500 lights mounted on my brush guard that are tied into my
high beams, they light up the way! If something happens to my dimmer, it
will affect those also.

Rascal