Re: RE: Headliner Repair

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 13:07:04 EDT

I had a similar problem in my 88 years ago. I just pulled the headliner and
took it down to a local upholstery shop. They had a a similar grey fabric with
the foam backing in stock. The guy quickly peeled the old fabric off my
backing and glued a new piece in place. Took only 20 min. Price wasn't bad
since I pulled the headliner out of the truck and reinstalled it myself.

Walt