Re: Size DOES matter!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 17:25:40 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Tom: ask the guy with the torpedo tubes for me, is his car a work in
> progress, or did he leave it like that on purpose? Now I'm curious to
> hear what the real story is.

The car IS a project in progress. Monday his new turbo kit gets
installed. He also is doing this project on a budget. He has kids and
a wife, and on an autozone salery heh. The body kit was originally a
bright neon green (he bought em used) so the primer treatment was a big
improvement. The Torpedo tubes lol are locations for driving lights.

He just got pulled over and harassed by cops a few hours ago for his
euro tail lights (which have DOT approval right on them) - so lets all
remember not to fall into stereotypes :)

Not everyone with a 4x4 is a redneck either heh

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine