RE: RE: Headliner Repair

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 00:52:32 EDT

I am sure you will do just fine Aaron

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of A. S.
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 8:33 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: RE: Headliner Repair

J ust wanted to say thanks to all that responded. I think I'm going to try

to fix it myself by taking it all the way out and replacing the fabric.
I'll either get a kit online or see if I can find one at a local autoparts
store.
  My short search in the yellow pages for someone to do it didn't turn up
anyone that looked that great. The one person who gave me a price was $75.

The others that actually answered the phone wouldn't give me a straight
answer as far as price goes.
  I'll take some pictures of the repair if I think about it and post them
online for future reference.
Thanks again.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6