Re: RE: Headliner Repair

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 00:27:42 EDT

Any tips for getting it out of ext cab without breaking it?

Mine's is saggin to beat all hell and looks like crap being I have charcola
interior and seat and the sun visors, "oh shit" bar and cieling are tan. Sad
part is my dads truck was same way...

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016