Re: Daktoberfest Roll Call

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 08:48:55 EDT

On October 9, 2005 05:43 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I'm hoping to be able to make it as well, assuming
> time and finances allow. ;-)

So, how much time and finances are required for you to walk down to your barn?
Especially since that's where you spend most of your time anyway. That'd be
one weird meet at Jon's place, if Jon wasn't able to make it :-).

> As long as we are on the subject, for the people who are
> coming out, what are your plans? Seems like many folks are
> planning on a Saturday only day trip, obviously if Tom is
> coming all that distance, he'd probably make a weekend out
> of it; anybody else?

I have to work on Friday. We didn't have any plans to stay over Saturday
night, but if there's going to be a bonfire we might be tempted to stick
around for it. We'll have to see how the time goes.