Re: Daktoberfest Roll Call

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 20:46:55 EDT

I was planning on sneaking down Friday night like I did last year but
unfortunately, I now have another commitment. I've been bugging my bother in-
law, who is an electrician, to come over to the house and install the transfer
switch for my generator. I'm far enough out on the grid that power outages a
frequent happening during the winter and now that I work from home, if the
power goes out, I'm also out of work. He finally came over this evening and
mounted the new panel but wants to rewire the breaker box as he says it was
very amature work in there. He's coming back Saturday morning so I'll have to
stay here. Can't refuse free electrical work. Anyhow, I won't be able to make
it so I'll see you all in Denver.

Walt Felix
http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com