Re: Calendar for 2006?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 19:39:55 EDT

On Oct 9, 2005, at 17:49, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>
> : Are we going to do a calendar for 2006?
>
> : Seems like we always have trouble getting enough interest for them.
>

> I've been thinking about that very subject the last few days; I'll
> be doing something and suddenly I'll remember the DML calendar and
> realize that its getting late in the year. :-) Last year, we barely
> got enough submissions to fill 12 months. Between that and my general
> lack of time, the thought of skipping a year *had* occured to me.

I'd sure like to see another DML calendar! It's fantastic office
decoration, and whenever my month is up it always gets people asking =)

Of course the collection of cool Dakotas on my cube walls from
calendars-past doesn't hurt....

I'd love to see some good pictures of Stebel's and his friend's ride
make the pages too!

> But, if there is enough interest, I am certainly willing to crank
> out a 2006 calendar. For July, instead of a pic of a truck, it might
> be kind've cool to do some sort of collage based on a map of the state
> of Colorado, given the whole national meet thing. :-) (And that would
> mean we only need 11 submissions.) ;-)

You sure that's less work than coercing a 12th truck into submitting a
pic? =)

--
Michael Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652            home.585.935.7129