Re: Daktoberfest Roll Call

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 08:54:29 EDT

In article <8c85371426138a0bcb52d90aa530f429@tepidcola.com>, dml@tepidcola.com
(Michael Maskalans) writes:

> have a trip to Rausch Creek coming up if you're interested.... weekend
> of the... 21st-2nd-3rd.

The '88 is out of commission until further notice. Right now, the only thing
below the frame rails are the jackstands. The motor/tranny/TC are about 6 bolts
away from coming out themselves, then I need to get my buddy's wrecker over
here to pick up the cab and chassis with the boom and move it to another spot
in the yard since where I have it set up now has turned into a huge mud puddle.
I received 1 box of goodies from Currie for the rebuild last week but still
waiting on several others. I still need to take a trip down to the steel yard
and pick up some additional material they set aside for me. It's great to have
a wife who is a metal and fabrication buyer, she has all the contacts and
connections for raw materials.

I was planning on bringing my '96 to Jon's, it's still 4 wheel drive with 4
wheels. But I wouldn't think of taking that to Rausch Creek.

If your offering a spotter seat, I'd love to but probably won't be able to make
that either. I'm still cutting/splitting/stacking firewood for the winter and
I don't have too many good weekends left. I figure I'll need 2 or 3 solid
weekends to get that completed.

Walt
http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com