Re: Daktoberfest Roll Call

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 13:16:08 EDT

On Tue, October 11, 2005 12:46 pm, Andy Levy said:

> When did I miss Jon getting a Jeep?

Don't you know you have to read his signature file constantly? It's been
there since just after the BBQ.

Oh, and he has a web page about it as well:
http://www.jonsteiger.com/WWW/cherokee/index.html

> I thought Ed was coming too?

Ed as in the founding member of the QCWC (Quad Cab Wuss Club)? I think he'll
be there. The question was how many trail vehicles will be there, which
doesn't count wussy Quad Cabs :-). I'm tempted to take my '95 for another
run, but I really can't afford to risk breaking any parts on it, so I think
I'll pass.