inside information -- any DC employees

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 22:13:10 EDT

first of all.. the Gen III Dakotas looks really have to grow on people;
They're still not my favorite.. But if a customer wants and likes them..
More power to them.
We've been told there are many new models coming out in the near future.. I
was wondering if any one out there has any personal pics of upcoming things
that I could view.
I'd seen pics of the MegaCab close to a year and a half ago that a stamping
plant employee took and posted.
Just curious.. not interested in circulating.. even to the other
salespeople.. They can get thier own sources.
TIA
Aaron Wyse