Re: OT: Breeze / Stratus / Cirrus

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 14:29:11 EDT

On Fri, October 21, 2005 2:15 pm, Barry Oliver said:

> Josie has a stratus that she drives the piss out of. Considering it has
> survived almost three times longer than any other car she has ever had,
> I consider this series of cars stone axe reliable.

Cool, that's good to hear. Do you know which motor she has? I'm assuming
I'll be getting the 2.4L based on the 4 cylinder / automatic combination.

Mark's already put about a zillion miles on this one, as he drove it on
business constantly. Once I fix a few problems, I expect it should last until
it's time to replace the Dak, or we move out west (whichever comes first).