Re: OT: Breeze / Stratus / Cirrus

From: Jon (jonram2004@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 17:35:12 EDT

Hey Jason,

My dad and I both have '97 Stratuses with the 2.0L four (there's also a 2.4L
four-banger engine offered), and these are both great cars. Ours are both
sticks, so I can't tell you if the "traditional" Dodge auto problems apply,
but beyond an annoying tendency to eat a head gasket once in a great while,
both of ours have held up well. (Dad's has 275,000 on it and still runs
well!)

I'd go for it. I just filled mine up on Wednesday and got 35.7MPG with
about 25/75 city/highway driving.

Also, check out http://www.stratusphere.us. Lots of good info there.

Good luck!
-Jon