RE: OT: Breeze / Stratus / Cirrus

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 20:56:26 EDT

My wife drives a '98 Stratus ES. Although it has the 2.5L Misterbitchy
V6, it still uses the same 41TE transaxle that comes with the 2.4L
models. It has been an automotive appliance. It has a bit over 125k
miles and all I do is normal maintenance.

A while back, I bought my parents a $500 '95 2.4L Stratus with a blown
tranny. After I r/r'ed that 41TE for a bench rebuild, it too, has been
automotive appliance requiring the normal maintenance items.

I would not hesitate to buy another.

Tim

I'll