Changing altitude on 03 Durango R/T

From: Shawn (02sxt@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 02:15:17 EDT

Ok all. Just joined the list, and I have a question for you. I've been
looking for some info on either lifting or lowering my 03 durango R/T.

Seems that there is a deficiency in kits, or knowledge on the subject. All
companies list up to 02 or two wheel drive.

I know that my vehicle is "all wheel drive", with a 4 high, and 4 lo. A real
transmission and transfer case, and torsion bars in the front, leaf springs
in the back... the rear doesn't bother me at all on the lift or lowering
side but the lack of anyone making any kind of a kit for my front makes me a
bit leary to start playing or fabbing something.

My ultimate goal is to improve the performance while I change the altitude.
I'm not much into cranking the torsion bars either direction as I'm not too
hot on what that will do to the ride, tires, etc. (unless someone knows
something I don't)

I was thinking hotchkis for the improvements, and who knows for the height
change. I'm open to either direction at this point, since both will be
purely looks. (meaning I'm not taking it offroad) It's my wife's vehicle,
and will be a showcase for my business, and I have an off-road toy already.
(87 xj)

Any ideas out there? Thanks for info in advance.

Shawn M. Crull
4byte4.com

02 Yellow Dodge Neon SXT
Mangaflow Exaust, CAI, and stuff...

Jeremiah 29:13
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."