Turned my brother from the dark side

From: Joseph A. Orsini (Joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 15:06:47 EDT

Hey All,

        Well it finally happened! I got my brother to give up imports (for now at
least, he was into German cars) I've been on him for years to buy American
and he has listened! He was supposed to pick up a '98 Dak SLT this week.
He found a nice 4X4 with the ext cab short box V6 with under 70k miles for
something like $5700. I am happy for him. He is also looking for a project
vehicle and may be buying my Mustag GT or he is looking at a 60's Ford
Galaxy that he says is in primer and looks bad ass. I am just happy he has
finally come around, he has been asking to buy my Mustang since I got it and
also my '69 Cutlass but there is no chance in Hell he will get the Cutlass!
So now what should he check out on the truck? I told him to to a full tune
up and change all the fluids and filters including trans and diffs. Any
other suggestions? I think he is going to be really happy. Now he's got a
'98 and I've got a '99, can't wait to get some pics of them together! :-)
Although my Dak is almost put away for the winter.

-Joe