secure storage option

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 21:35:33 EDT

I just found the box that several of you have referred to. I also have one
in my truck. Bought it used, so I wasn't sure of it's origin. No
manufacturer name on it anywhere, but it is listed in J.C.Whitney for $110.
It's a pretty neat box !! Absolutely perfect for what "sneezer" was looking
for. Heck, that's why I bought it too !! Very well made, and can be used on
either side of the bed, without compromising bed space. They refer to it as
a "Reversible Locking Storage Box". I'm looking at a catalog #695J-02,
page27. Hope this helps some.

Eric Luce
'99 Dak CC/SLT
5.2L, auto, 2WD