Re: Re: Front Control Arms

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 09:51:39 EST

Bill Pitz said:

> Fortunately, next time I have to replace the uppers I won't have to deal
> with the damned rivets, since the recall replacement uppers are now
> bolted on instead of riveted.

Yeah, once you do them the first time it makes it way easier in the future.
At least they replaced your uppers under the recall. Mine were bad and they
denied me because of my suspension. Quite odd if you ask me, since they
replaced them under warranty while the truck was dropped... I love it when
the dealer changes their mind. I tried to get the uppers replaced under the
recall at another dealer and I'd been blacklisted by the original dealer in
the computer system so they told me to take a walk too.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com