Re: Rear end questions

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 18:34:00 EST

Jason Bleazard said:

> On Wed, November 9, 2005 1:15 am, Josh Battles said:
>>
>> However, all of the 3.92 rear ends do have LSD units in them.
>
> Really? When did this change? My '95 has an open 3.92 rear end in it. I
> wish it would have come with a limited slip, but it definitely didn't.

When I was optioning out my truck (I almost ordered one) the option form only
offered the 3.92 ratio with specific options and it was as a "sure grip" for
every one of them. I had assumed this carried on to the previous generations
of the vehicle. Apparently I was mistaken.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com