RE: RE: Re: Re: Spark plug gap

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 20:45:36 EST

Dan, think simple...a rough idle at low rpms..sounds spark related to me.
Check for a bad dist cap, lousy plug wire, maybe it touched an exhaust
manifold and got burned enough to make it jump...one trick is open your hood
in the dark with the engine running to see if a spark is jumping. It could
always be something else like a sensor, but check the easy stuff first.

Rascal