RE: Rear end questions

From: Joseph A. Orsini (Joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 12:43:43 EST

Hmmm does this place have a web site? I may go this route and have a shop
install the new gears and diff unit, any idea on what that would run? Also
I am planning on lowering the truck a little, should I do that before
getting the gears installed so they can adjust the pinion angle? The more I
think about it the more I like going this direction, at least I'll know the
posi unit is new and not needing a rebuild and maybe go to 4.11's or
something. Can the computer ('99) just be reprogrammed to correct for the
gear change? Will I need one of those super tuner boxes or whatever?

-Joe