Re: RE: Caliper Upgrade for GenIII?

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 00:39:54 EST

Hey, Rascal!

<snip> Dunno about better calipers but as SOON as you mentioned a fried
passenger
caliper, Bob,(Daksy), and I both had that problem and we both had to replace
 our brake booster, that is what fried our passenger rotor.....<snip>

Talk about "radar love..." I was gonna jump ALL over this one last nite,
but before I could get to it, the lights went out!
We lost power when a nearby transformer Sh*t the bed....Swear to
george..."Fried passenger caliper"...
I was thinkin "it's gotta be his booster..."

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/