Re: Do they make a 35 inch tall snow tire? heh

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 11:29:21 EST

We by no means have any snow on the ground, it rained all day yesterday and
most of Monday night here, but the wind and low 30's had made the roads a wee
bit icey this morning..

Fortunately, my sneakers on the DAK are a lot better then the mud tires. I
went from my MasterCraft MT's down 1 tread style to the CT's. Have a lot
more slick surface traction, quite noticeable the day I got them on wet
roads, versus the MT's too. Also price was a about $25 less per tire, also
in the fact that I dropped back down to my factory tire size of 235/75 on
15's. So far I am quite impressed with the tires, they also have a very deep
large lug design compared to an AT of the same manufacturer, and vs some of
the others I looked at.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016