Re: Do they make a 35 inch tall snow tire? heh

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 16:25:12 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> On Wed, November 16, 2005 1:19 pm, TomBuban said:
>
>>Lower your tire air pressure. Will make a huge difference.
>

> Not to mention lifting the gas pedal out of the firewall once in a while. :-)

heh - I know how to drive sane, I just normally choose not to :D

I *was* being very careful actually... the roads were just that icey,
that even being easy on the gas didn't help. The problem with our
trucks is that I'm sometimes not sure when to put it in 4wd on paved
roads. The roads this morning *looked* good enough to not need 4wd.
Black ice did me in. I worry about driveline binding if I use 4wd on
surfaces that do not warrant it. I grenaded a bearing in Christine's
front axle last year by doing that remember?

Its times like this when I wish aI had an Atlas transfercase. hehe

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine