Re: Tailgate won't latch when cold

From: ttroidl@bluefrog.com
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 00:00:32 EST

 On both sides of the gate, near the Latches when the gate is down, you
will find a small metal tab facing up that slides about 1/2 inch back &
forth, Lube the suckers with grease!

 In the mean time you can manualy push them back to the down position
(assuming you manke sure the handle is in the CLOSED/LOCK position 1st!

make sure both sides are down and she will latch rite in...

Hope that helps!

Tony.