Re: RE: winter beaters

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 21:08:59 EST

droo wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:45:46 -0500, Josh Battles
> <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com> wrote:
>

> How can you guys be talking about winter beaters when you own dodge
> dakotas? Why cruise around in a junker that doesnt handle the snow well
> when you can cruise around in a sweet machine like a dakota and
> dominate the weather conditions?

Because we cherish our Dodges and don't want to see them disintegrate
under the 600
million metric imperial cubic megatons of salt that the D.O.T uses on
roads in the midwest
and north east.

Thats what Fords are good for - being used as winter road fodder. HEHE

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine