Re: RE: winter beaters

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 22:18:12 EST

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

: Thats what Fords are good for - being used as winter road fodder. HEHE

    There's a guy down the street from me who has taken that to the
next level - he's a huge Mopar guy with a garage full of B and E
bodies, but the only cars you'll see when you drive by his house
are a Chevy truck and a late model Buick sedan; along with the
Chevy car of some type that his wife drives. When I asked him why
his daily drivers are all Chevy instead of Mopar he said "because
they are disposable". So essentially, when he wants to have fun,
he'll go into the garage for a Road Runner, Cuda, Challenger, etc.
but for mundane driving tasks, he hops in a disposable Chevy. :-)

   An interesting philosophy, but not one that works for me - I
wouldn't be able to stomach driving brand X vehicles so frequently -
that just can't be good for your overall mental health. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 67 Coronet, 70 Cuda, 90 Dakota 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dakota | | 96 Intruder 1400, 96 Kolb FireFly, 99 Cherokee, 01 Ram 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'