Hey Jon (Steiger)!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 01:55:29 EST

-- -Jon- .-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com
--. | 67 Coronet, 70 Cuda, 90 Dakota 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dakota | | 96
Intruder 1400, 96 Kolb FireFly, 99 Cherokee, 01 Ram 3500 CTD |
`------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'

Just a nitpick hehe - I noticed some time ago, that in your sigline (and
I've made it a personal priority to keep closer watch on what your
sigline has in it from now on) your Cherokee is not specified as a 4x4.
  As I analyze your sigline... I notice that you have identified your 92
Ram as a 4x4, and all your two wheel drive vehicles are identified by
their lack of a drive designation. Thus I conclude your system for
labeling non 4 wheel drive vehicles is to simply not label them, and
instead - differentiate them by specifying only 4x4's as such.

Well having said all that - - the Cherokee did in fact some in two wheel
drive versions! And as such that you did not specify your Cherokee as a
4x4, your system of non-labeling would indicate its a two wheel drive
Jeep! Which we know it is NOT! lol

You MUST set the balance of nature straight and equalize the cosmos, and
add the distinguishing mark of "4x4" in your sigline for your 99 Cherokee!

Ya can'na change the laws 'o physics!!!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine