Re: Re: Tires

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 01:41:29 EST

Yeah MasterCraft is a sub of Cooper, which also is an excellent tire
manufacturer in itself for the price. Check with Big O, they may have them.
Not sure of how aggressive of a tire you are looking for, in the Coursers, it
goes like so, AT upto CT(2 styles of these) and then the MTs. The only bad
thing I have to say about MTs, is keep them off the interstate and autobahn
hehe, for prolonged rides, i.e. long trips and speeding. Otherwise off road
the MTs rocked for me, they sucked on ice except in 4hi.

The tread depth on my CTs is equiv to that of the MTs with less aggressive
outer lug design, more suitable for highway then the MTs but performed quite
well last night off road.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016