Anyone happen to have a spare front bumper laying around?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 14:09:54 EST

Like the subject line says, for a gen II (1991 - 1996), preferably the black
"sport" version?

Just thought I'd ask before I start checking junkyard prices. I still might
try hammering mine back in to shape, I haven't decided yet. If I had the
money, I'd take the opportunity to replace it with a nice beefy winch bumper.
Maybe I'll think about fabricating something like what's on Jon's Ram (his 4x4
Ram, not his dually Ram).

Thanks.