Re: Bad day, need opinions

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 16:17:20 EST

Jason,

Very sorry to hear about your incident. If it's any consolation,
something like that happens more often than you'd think.

A short while ago, the same thing happened to David but he was
on the receiving end. He felt quite sorry for the young male driver
and still doesn't know why it happened. The young driver was driving
his mom's car. No damage to David's car but the driver's import
somehow got his front end just below David's bumper and there was
quite a bit damage to the import's front.

I put a pretty big dent in HOT DAK's rear bumper when I backed
into one of those crash barriers they put around the gas pumps on the
PA turnpike some years back when I went to race at the Cecil track.
Sorry to say but if your bumper metal is anything like the one on
the 97, it's pretty hard to get the dent out so that it won't be slightly
noticeable.

If you like, I can ask David for suggestions and/or put out a call for you
on the Dodge forums to see if anyone has a used one in good shape.

Bob