Re: Close call...............

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 16:47:40 EST

On Fri, November 25, 2005 4:35 pm, Don said:

> Just as I stopedI hard a bang, and a tires squel and glass exploding!
> This Ford F-250 flies by my right side and stops acroos the
> intersection. At that moment I relized that I was just hit in my Dak
> :shock:

Yikes! Did someone invoke the curse recently or something?

Glad to hear it wasn't any more serious than it was. I'm still trying to
imagine how they managed to catch their mirror on your tonneau cover without
hitting anything but the tail light. Were they moving at a 45 degree angle to
the way you were pointed or something?

> Mean while 2
> shots of blackberry brandy and 2 beers later, I think I'm OK now.
> :boozer:

MMmmmmm... beers... too bad I'm stuck at work or I'd probably be doing the
same thing. Soon enough.