Re: Bad day, need opinions

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 18:50:24 EST

At 04:58 PM 11/25/05, Jason B. wrote:
>If you wouldn't mind, that would be most appreciated.

No problem. If you could get a picture of your bumper and damage,
it'll help give David a better idea of what's what. Also, I don't have
a mental picture of what your bumper looks like, except for the
description in your and Jon's post. That'll help me word what's
wanted when I put them on the Dodge pickup forums. Maybe
luck will be with you as one of the forum is for Southwestern Ont.

BTW, I found that it's quite easy to bride Jon :-)

Bob