RE: 46RH

From: m.meyerhoff@mchsi.com
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 20:12:35 EST

The only electronics on the RHs are the od and lockup selenoids. I haven't
worked on an RE (my daks a 92), but I imagine there has to be more electronics
right?.

Since you are going backwards, you might just be able to unhook the extra
controls and try to wire up the od and lockup.

Is the gear selector electronic on a RE? or is still a cable?

mm