RE: 46RH

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 08:56:58 EST

I'm sure you know the answer Bill :) Can I use my 46RH out of my '93 in a
'96? Is it just the valve body that is different? My 46RH is a loaded APS
which is why I want to reuse it in the '96.
Also, what is the best route for a PCM for a '96, Mopar PCM or a custom
flashed PCM? The engine it will be controlling will come out of my current
'93:

5.2, Rebuilt engine 30 over, 604 Competition Cams:lift .512 dur@.050 210,
220 / LSA 112, Heads Ported/5 angle , 2bbl M1 Intake, Jet Hot Coated Thorley
Headers, Ported TB, True Duals w/ FM 70's and Cuda Tips, MP PCM, MP Cast
Valve Covers, MP Cast Air Cleaner, K&N Filter,MP DRT Chain, MSD 8.5mm wires,
MSD 6T, Blaster coil, Underdrive Crank Pulley, APS 46 RH Transmission w/ All
The Options, MP Torque Converter, Viper Fan, Lowered 2-3. Energy Suspention
body mounts, A arm bushings & sway bar bushings, 4.10's W/ Dana Spicer Trac
Loc, Road Master Active Suspention, Doestech Shocks, Front and Rear Anti
Sway Bars, Cowl Hood, Sir Michales Roll Pan.

But eventually it will be controlling a NA 408. My kit is already paid for,
Marty is just waiting for me to pick it up. The only other difference
(besides it being a 408) is that it will have a 58mm TB which I already
bought from Marty and sitting in my shed :)