Re: Bumper oops pictures

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 11:04:29 EST

Bob Tom wrote:

> I saved your photos and put them through HP Photo imaging
> to lighten them up so I could see better.

Yeah, it didn't show up in the pics as well as I had hoped.

> If you like, I can send them
> to Dave to see what he can do with the bumper. I'm sure that he could do
> a pretty good job but I don't know when he could get at it. Let me know
> what you decide to do.

It wouldn't hurt to get another opinion.

> As for driving around with it that way, I wouldn't worry. That's what
> bumpers are really for. Just don't wash the salt off :-)

Really? I've heard all the horror stories about the OPP pulling
vehicles off the road because they looked like they had been in
accidents, or were in disrepair, or just because they felt like it. I
really don't feel like having the "did you ever report this damage to
the police?" conversation.