RE: RE: Throttle body spacer

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 14:10:50 EST

How do you know it works? Did is "seem" to run better after installing one?
There is not one set of valid dyno results that have ever shown any
improvement. Just moving the tb further from the intake makes no logical
sense...why not mount the tb like 6 inches above the intake to get a really
dramatic effect....sorry, but I remain a skeptic.

Rascl