Re: 2006 Calendar? Attn: Mike

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 15:59:08 EST

Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
> Mike, it seems like the DML Calendar kinda fell through the cracks this year
> but I did do one for the DTW CT Chapter and you'll be interested in a couple of
> photos. We only had 4 submission, including my own, so a few trucks got
> multiple months. Check out the cover, Feb, May & Oct.
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/CTDTW
>
> Walt

Looks pretty good Walt - I think I'll order one - I too, like Mike, will
shortly not have anything to write dates and stuff down on with purty
pics of Dodge trucks.

I totally forgot about a DML calendar!! Think its too late to throw one
together?

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine