Re: 2006 Calendar? Attn: Mike

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 15:47:04 EST

Mike, it seems like the DML Calendar kinda fell through the cracks this year
but I did do one for the DTW CT Chapter and you'll be interested in a couple of
photos. We only had 4 submission, including my own, so a few trucks got
multiple months. Check out the cover, Feb, May & Oct.

http://www.cafepress.com/CTDTW

Walt